Please find the link to Ingrid Matschke photos from our National
Full results will be posted soon
Entries are now closed a huge thank you to everyone that entered it will be a super weekend!
Obedience - 24
Rally O - 20
RATG - 22
Weimaraner Longhairs - 29
Weimaraners - 182
Total - 211
Breeders Team - 9
Sire and Progeny - 11
Dam and Progeny - 15
Huge thanks to Kim Burke our show secretary for the weekend and to all our hard working National Committee, we are nearly there!
- Exhibitor booklet is currently being put together and will be available soon!
- Exhibition area MAP will be outlined in this booklet it is important that people camping on the grounds only use the dedicated off lead areas to exercise dogs. Please NOTE we do not want dogs exercised in performance areas.
- Entries close on the 7th April please get your entries in on time any issues please give Kim Bourke a message or phone call.
- When entering please remember ONLY dogs over 18 months will be graded so if a dog is entered in either Aust Bred or Open class under this age they will NOT be graded. Dogs under 18 months will get a grading of Promising or Very Promising.
- All Sires and Dams MUST be entered with entries to be in the Property class’s. Please just enter the Sire and Dam progeny DOESN’T need to be entered they can be nominated on the day.
- Breeders Team MUST be entered with entries this can be done in the extra’s section of easydog entries
- All advertising MUST be submitted with close of entries on the 7th April.
- The club will have lovely individual critique certificates available for purchase as well as full critique books, order forms to come.
- Last chance to order a marquee these will be closed off on the 1st April.
- Donations any pledged donations can we please have these by 1st April.
- There will be both coffee and food van on the grounds over the weekend more info to come on what they will have available.
- Raffle tickets are still available for purchase contact Carol Wright.
So we are now 8 weeks away from our National weekend!!
Have you advised us that you are coming to our national dinner on the Sunday night?? If you haven’t please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org Payment can be made with your entries. Spaces are limited. Please note the dinner will be a casual dinner and remember BYO your favourite drink. Water, soft drinks, tea and coffee will be available.
Friday night welcome party, Performance Presentations and Top Dog Parade.
Have you advised us if you are coming??? If you have thank you if not please again let us know via our email email@example.com There is no cost but we are catering with light finger food so we need to know numbers.
The night will start @ 4pm followed by Performance Presentations @ 4.15pm and our Top Dog Parade @ 5.15pm.
Please NOTE there will be minimal merchandise to purchase on the weekend you need to PRE ORDER this includes our overseas guest you can pay on pick up but please look at Pre ordering to avoid disappointment.
People from overseas that want the handle dogs at our national must be a member of one of the state bodies. As per rule 3.3.1 “A person cannot exhibit, handle or officiate at a VCA approved exhibition, or participate in VCA breeding activities, unless that person is a financial member of the VCA or of an ANKC recognised canine controlling body.”
Have you hired your Marquee?? Marquee hire needs to be finalised by 1st April please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your marquee.
We have a lovely gold necklace as a raffle tickets will be available over the weekend and drawn at the dinner on the Friday night. There will also be National Raffle table with a number of items to purchase tickets for over the weekend. So bring your spare change!!
DVD & Photographer
All events will be covered by our Photographer Ingrid and DVD will be available from the Top Dog Parade and the 2 days of confirmation. Order forms will be available on the weekend.
We will be doing individual Critique Certificates for dogs these can be ordered over the weekend. We will also have Critique Books available for purchase. There will be order forms available over the weekend.
********CHANGE TO OUR ORIGINAL ADVICE********
Competitors please note that we have reviewed the use of dummies for the National RATG Trial
COMPETITORS MAY TRIAL USING THEIR OWN DUMMIES PROVIDED THE DUMMIES COMPLY WITH RULE 8.6.
NOVICE COMPETITORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 2 DUMMIES and
OPEN COMPETITORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 DUMMIES.
DUMMIES ARE TO BE APPROVED BY THE JUDGE AT VETTING PRIOR TO JUDGING COMMENCING.
THE CLUB WILL HAVE AVAILABLE FOR COMPETITORS USE, RAFT (FIRE HOSE) DUMMIES IF REQUIRED.
If you have any concerns or queries please contact Bernie via email at email@example.com
From our performance coordinator Roz Buckley
INFORMATION FOR OBEDIENCE TRIAL COMPETITORS
• CCD is ineligible for Highest Score in Trial unless there are no other qualifying scores in the trial
• The following is handy if you do not know what stage the dog you wish to enter will be ready for by close of entries. Entries can be made for both the CCD class (unless already titled) and CD class for the same dog BUT at check in you must specify which class you are going to compete in. (only one class can be entered per trial for the same dog for CCD or CD eligible dogs)
• The Weimaraner Club of South Australia has kindly donated a sash for the HIGHEST SCORING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WEI CLUB MEMBER.
• The Weimaraner Club of Victoria has kindly donated a sash for the HIGHEST SCORING VICTORIA WEI CLUB MEMBER
• Certificates of Excellence will be awarded to Qualifying Scores with points achieved of 190 or more in UDX UD CDX CD and
95 points or more achieved in CCD
INFORMATION FOR RETRIEVING ABILITY TEST COMPETITORS
• All dummies will be supplied for use at this trial
Any questions please contact Roz Buckley in the first instance or any of the committee members.
Today we are 3 months away from our National weekend! Thank you to everyone that has supported our show with sponsorship, running our Bunnings days, buying raffle tickets and calendars.
Things to come!
** 2nd Round merchandise will be released in the next week. Please remember we will have limited stock available on the weekend. So it is import to pre-order. For oversea visitors we will take your orders and pay on pick up. Sharon Sabbatini or Gaye Todd can answer any questions.
** Dinner bookings please make sure your forms are in pay with entries or eft or even snail mail. We have limited space for the dinner so we need an idea of numbers.
**Advertising is available in the catalogue. All has to come print ready JPG or PDF only! Cost is $50 per page. Ads need to be in by 15th April.
** Marquee orders will be taken up until 1st April or until sold out.
**If you have pledge a donation for our Trophies these need to be paid for by 1st April.
**If you have a Veteran and you have notified Carol Wright all resumes need to be in to her ASAP.
**If you have made the Top Dog Parade (Top 20 Wei, Top5 LH or Top 15 Performance) please get your 100 words and picture in ASAP we need these by 17th February.
Any questions they can be posted on our facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our committee members will be back in touch with answers.
Thanks to all who have submitted nominations for the 2017 Weimaraner National Top 15 Performance Dogs.
Entries closed on the 31st of January and the grading has now been completed.
All place getters and those that have missed out will be notified via Email in the next week.
We hope you can accompany your dog and make it to the Parade on the Friday evening.
Rgds. Bernie Co-ordinator